Underpronation is a serious problem. It causes your regular movement and hinders your flexibility in daily life. To minimize this problem, anyone should wear a particular shoe which built for under pronation people.
In this review, we describe the best shoes for underpronation. We try to narrate the best and main features of each shoe. Hopefully, you will get the right pair of shoes through this review.
Our Top Picks
Best Shoes for Underpronation 2020
1. Brooks Ghost 11 – Best Running Shoes for Underpronation
If you are looking for the best walking shoes for underpronation, this shoe is one of the best options for you. Brooks Women’s Ghost 11 is one of the best shoes for supination. It will help you to get the extreme support and the cushion for the supination.
The shoe has all the quality for everything that requires a supinating runner’s needs. First of all, this shoe is a comfortable shoe. It has the Brooks signature DNA LOFT as well as BioMoGoDNA technology. This technology is more supportive for under pronation. With a rubber sole, it offers the best durability as well as stability.
The shoe has a bilateral cushion system. It is designed to absorb shock to keep you comfortable. It takes the responsibility to keep you supportive without losing responsiveness. The shoe is similar to running on a gymnastic spring floor.
Brooks® Ghost 11 running shoes feature lightweight and flexible construction. You can enjoy a smoother ride from heel to toe with this shoe. So, you can be happy and comfortable with your foot pronation by wearing this amazing shoe.
- Having an explosion of the cushion through its Brooks signature
- Designed with DNA LOFT and BioMoGoDNA technology
- The rubber sole is added for proper stability and durability
- Designed to absorb shock without losing responsiveness
- Features a lightweight construction with a smoother ride from heel to toe
- Not so cheap but high price for the quality
- Small toe box area
2. New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v7 Underpronation Shoes
New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam 1080v7 Running Shoe is another best running shoes for underpronation. New Balance is a widely popular company of footwear. Their products have praiseworthy features and functionality. This New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam 1080v7 Running Shoe is a great option for under pronation.
New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam 1080v7 Running Shoe is made with 100% synthetic and mesh upper. The combination of two material makes the shoe comfortable and durable as well. It is an imported shoe. It has a rubber sole to offer durability. There is a removable insole of this shoe which makes it more cushioned for underpronation.
Overall, it is a durable shoe that gives more features. This durable shoe is designed to last for mid arch feet. It features a flex groove outsole for smooth movement. It also features fresh foam midsole which provides reliable and cushioned the ride. However, this shoe is not for high arches. So, if you have high arches; don’t try them at all.
- With 100% synthetic, mesh upper for comfort
- A durable shoe built to last for mid-arch feet
- Rubber sole with a removable insole
- This running shoe provides reliable and cushioned ride
- It covers a wide range of foot sizes
- Neutral shoe not for high arches
- Sizing may differ from person to person
3. HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 5 – Best Underpronation Shoes
HOKA is a company that are making some of the best walking shoes for underpronation. It has the quality to offer the best comfort. It has the support to provide its users that much flexibility in moving. HOKA ONE ONE Men’s Clifton 5 Running Shoe Alloy is a good option for walking with under pronation.
HOKA ONE ONE Men’s Clifton 5 Running Shoe Alloy is a synthetic shoe. It has a rubber sole. This running shoe is great for its light and fast ride. But you can get a cushioned ride with these features. There aren’t many companies that are offered both stability and cushion with lightweight construction. Hoka One One does it very well.
The shoe comes packed with excellent midsole foam. It also comes with an adaptive forefoot. This shoe can provide extra cushion for better shock absorption. This feature is very much important for them who have supinated. Customers like this shoe for its improved upper mesh design.
But there is a concern about this shoe. The price rate of this shoe is very high. You need a high amount of cost to collect this. But your money turns into an investment because they are very comfortable and durable.
- Synthetic upper with durable rubber sole
- Packed with an overload of midsole foam
- Extra cushion provides better shock absorption
- Great shoes for who have supination
- Lightweight, durable and flexible to use
- Price is too high
- For larger size
4. ASICS Gel-Nimbus 20 – Good Shoes for Underpronation
If you are looking for shoes made of textile and synthetic materials, this ASICS Gel-Nimbus 20 Women’s Running Shoe is for you. As running shoe has great cushion and support which is important for supination, so we choose these shoes as the best shoes for underpronation.
ASICS Gel-Nimbus 20 Women’s Running Shoe has independently placed eyelets. It can create a customized fitting environment to keep you supported. It also helps to enhance upper comfort. There is a rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning technology. It minimizes shock during impact and toe-off phases.
The shoe allows movement in multiple planes while your foot transitions get the proper traction support. There is a fluidity upper in this shoe. This fluidity technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh. You can get an amazing movement with this shoe because it will be creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
It is a gender-specific design shoe. This women shoe is very much cushioned for women who have supination. Its models help to relieve Achilles tendon also. With a huge color option and stylish outlook, you can also keep your stylish look continued.
- Creates a customized fitting environment with enhanced upper comfort.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases while moving
- Allows movement in multiple planes and keep protective
- Fluidfit upper technology gives the multi-directional stretch mesh
- With gender-specific design to feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole for female
- Price is high compared to other running shoes
- Runs small and narrow
5. Mizuno Wave Rider 22 – Best Underpronation Running Shoes
If you are looking for textile and synthetic shoes for underpronation, then Mizuno Men’s Wave Rider 22 Running Shoe is a great choice for you. This shoe offers amazing support, cushion, and flexibility so that you can get relief for your various types of foot problems.
Mizuno Men’s Wave Rider 22 Running Shoe features a rubber sole for durability. The shaft of this shoe is measured approximately low-top from arch. There is a proven cloud wave platform in this shoe. It is designed for a smooth and responsive ride.
Their shoe features an U4ic midsole with a soft heel center. It offers you a soft and cloudy movement with your pain. The shoe carries an engineered stretch mesh also. It is added for adaptive fit in motion. The articulated Heel Zone of this shoe provides a smoother transition.
These best walking shoes for underpronation are excellent in all categories. You can get overall support from this shoe.
- Textile and synthetic materials
- Proven cloud wave platform for offering smooth and responsive ride
- U4ic midsole comes with soft heel center
- Engineered Stretch Mesh offers adaptive fit in motion control
- Articulated heel zone for flexible and smoother transition
- Less room in the toe box
- Limited color choice
6. Brooks Glycerin 16 Underpronation Running Shoes
Brooks is a great brand for the responsive shoe. It makes a comfortable, user-friendly shoe for different types of people. This shoe from Brooks is also very famous as the best shoes for underpronation. Brooks Women’s Glycerin 16 is a shoe made with mesh. It makes them more comfortable.
Brooks Women’s Glycerin 16 gives you incredible flexibility, durability as well as responsiveness. You can keep it easy with your pain. The support type of this shoe is neutral. So, you can enjoy your natural motion with this shoe. This shoe provides you maximum cushioning all around.
The shoe has double Jacquard Mesh upper. It gives the sufferer excellent breathability, flexibility and stability. There is a 3D printed overlay in this shoe. It has strategic stretch and structure for a secure fit. Plush interior bootie provides luxurious comfort without sacrificing responsiveness and long-lasting durability.
The centralized lace-up closure delivers a secure and adjustable fit. Padded tongue and collar provide comfort against foot fatigue. The smooth fabric lining creates a great cushion inside the shoe. Removable cushioned footbed gives you perfect stability.
- Offers incredible flexibility, durability as well as responsiveness
- Provides luxurious comfort without sacrificing responsiveness with long-lasting durability.
- Features a centralized lace-up closure to deliver a secure and adjustable fit.
- Padded tongue and collar provide comfort
- Smooth fabric lining creates a great comfort inside the shoe
- Not a speed shoe
- May seem narrow
7. Saucony Triumph ISO 4 – Best Sneakers for Underpronation
The best underpronation walking shoes should have that much support and cushion. This shoe from Saucony has such a level of support and cushion that keeps you in great comfort with your foot problem. Saucony Triumph ISO 4 Wide Men is built with EVERUN Technology. It a responsive shoe as well.
Saucony Triumph ISO 4 Wide Men is designed in such a way that it can provide enhanced energy return technology. It can offer you continuous cushioning. Saucony promise by this shoe they give continuous cushioning through the whole gait cycle. This is an energetic shoe also. It can return your energy back.
Saucony’s shoe attempts to prevent various foot pain with their shoes. This result also contains such quality. For that reason, this shoe features excellent responsiveness as well as superior comfort. There are EVERUN topsoil, dynamic upper, engineered mesh, and much more functionality. Hopefully, you will like the shoe and can enjoy a comfortable step on.
- Synthetic upper with rubber sole
- Full-length EVERUN midsole for interior comfort
- EVERUN topsole
- ISOFIT dynamic upper gives extreme flexibility
- Enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning
- Price is a bit high
- Lack of ankle support
8. ASICS Gel-Cumulus 19 Underpronation Running Shoes
ASICS Gel-Cumulus 19 Women’s Running Shoe is synthetic. These best shoes for underpronation are specially designed for women. With rubber sole, this shoe gives you proper stability and durability. The shaft of this shoe measures approximately low to top from the arch.
ASICS Gel-Cumulus 19 Women’s Running Shoe features an impact guidance system technology. It helps the wearer to enhance the foot’s natural motion and gait cycle. The shoe can minimize shock. During the impact and toe-off phases, you can get excellent support from this shoe. Your gait efficiency can be increased by the flex groove.
The shoe allows movement in multiple planes. It can control your foot transitions comfortably. The guidance line midsole technology offers a line of progression. It is designed for enhanced gait efficiency.
- With impact guidance system technology
- Help to increase the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Features rearfoot and forefoot gel technology
- Removes shock during various foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Vertical flex groove for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Fit smaller than usual
- Size may vary
9. Nike Zoom Vomero 13 Under Pronation Shoes
If you are looking for a huge colorful and stylish shoe, then this shoe is for you. With numerous collections of this shoe, you can collect different types of colors. You can pick a shoe by matching with your outfit. This Nike Men’s Zoom Vomero 13 Running Shoes are a heavy energetic shoe.
Nike Men’s Zoom Vomero 13 Running Shoes are built with synthetic and mesh upper. The rubber sole of this shoe gives you proper traction as well as durability. There is a flywire cables wrap in this shoe. It can wrap the midfoot in supportive and custom lockdown.
This running shoe will benefit beginners and experienced runners. This Nike shoe provides incredible support. There is a plush collar. It offers a soft and comfortable fit. The shoe features Lunarlon foam in the midsole. It is added for soft as well as plush cushioning.
The rubber outsole of this shoe is designed for providing durable traction. However, this shoe has some demerits also. This shoe is very much pricey. And the sizing of this shoe has some problems. You have to pick the shoe by ensuring the right size. Otherwise, you will get an incorrect one.
- Synthetic and mesh upper gives smooth movement
- Flywire cables wrap the midfoot in supportive transaction
- Offers custom lockdown and protection
- Lunarlon foam midsole for soft, and optimal cushioning
- The rubber outsole is added for durable traction
- Too much expensive
- Size may vary from person to person
10. Adidas Performance Ultra Boost M Running Shoe
Adidas is a name of cushion, comfort, and excellence. It is a footwear brand who are making sports shoe. They serve their products throughout the world. Adidas Performance Men’s Ultra Boost M Running Shoe is a popular shoe. It can boost you in walking, running and other energetic movements.
Adidas Performance Men’s Ultra Boost M Running Shoe is a 100% textile and synthetic shoe. The combination of these two elements makes the shoe a long-lasting one. It is an imported shoe. The shoe has a rubber sole. It also features a removable insole. The cross-training functionality of this shoe makes it awesome for fitness personnel. There is a Stretch web outsole which is very unique. It gives ultra-flexibility in movement. It provides superior traction.
This shoe creates a marvelous combination. It is very roomy and lightweight. This adds to increasing the shoe’s comfort. The responsive cushioning of this shoe provides comfort and cushion. It also offers an energized push-off with the strides Thus, they become a great option for under pronation.
But with the benefits of this shoe, there are some demerits also. The size of this shoe may vary. The color may be faded away. So, you don’t use it for a long time.
- 100% Textile or synthetic upper, rubber sole with Removable Insole
- Features cross-training functionality for fitness enthusiasts.
- Stretch web outsole offers ultra-flexibility as well as superior traction
- Roomy and lightweight shoe to increase comfort.
- Responsive cushioning provides a day-long comfort
- Size may vary
- Color may fade away
11. Saucony Cohesion 9 – Best Athletic Shoes for Underpronation
If you are searching for the best underpronation running shoes, there is another shoe for you. This is the second shoe from Saucony. As we describe this brand in our previous writing, hopefully, you know about how much they popular. Saucony Cohesion 9 can be a good option to minimize pronation problems.
Saucony Cohesion 9 made of 100% synthetic and fabric upper. This upper allows a good air circulation system. So, you can feel comfort and no sweaty environment. If you have a sweaty and smelly foot, you can minimize this possibility. The shoe has a durable rubber sole.
Saucony Cohesion 9 is lace-up running shoe. The shoe has a breathable mesh upper. It also comes with supportive overlays. The padded tongue and collar of this shoe keep you in optimal comfort. It can be a great option to remove your supination problem easily.
- 100% synthetic and fabric upper offers breathability
- Features a durable rubber sole
- It is a lace-up running shoe
- Gives breathable mesh upper along with supportive overlays
- Padded tongue and collar for comfortable step on
- The midsole is not very flexible
- The cushioning is not sufficient
12. Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 – Best Shoes for Overpronation
We continue our best shoes for underpronation reviews with this Mizuno Men’s Wave Inspire 12 Running Shoe. Though Mizuno is not so popular brand, they come with some specific features which are very supportive. With great care, they can make themselves very famous within a few days. Mizuno Men’s Wave Inspire 12 Running Shoe is a men shoe. Let’s see how they are good for under pronation.
Mizuno Men’s Wave Inspire 12 Running Shoe is a 100% humanmade shoe. It has a synthetic sole. This synthetic sole makes the shoe durable. Because synthetic is a long-lasting material. For the patients of underpronation, durability is an important feature.
The shoe features unique double Fan Wave Technology. It keeps you as cool as you need. There is an U4icX Strobel board. It can take care of your underfoot comfort. The upper of this shoe is also a breathable upper. Therefore, the flexibility in movement fully provided by this shoe.
The shoe is available in different widths. You can collect anyone that you suit. But they are not for narrow feet. This is a demerit of this shoe. If you are too stylish and determine to pick a particular color, then you will be disappointed. Because the shoe has limited color options.
- 100% humanmade with a synthetic sole
- Comes with double Fan Wave Technology
- U4icX Strobel board is designed for more underfoot support
- Breathable upper to keep in comfort
- Available in a good range of widths
- Minimal color options
- Problem in sizing
13. Adidas Men’s Speed Trainer 2 – Running Shoes for Overpronation
We pick another shoe from Adidas. This Adidas Men’s Speed Trainer 2 Running Shoes is a great option for a runner, cross-trainer, and other heavy energetic activities. They can be a good option for supination also as they have that much comfort. Since the very beginning of this brand, they are very supportive.
Adidas Men’s Speed Trainer 2 Running Shoes is a synthetic shoe. It built with synthetic and textile upper. The shoe is very much lightweight and durable. You feel easy and light in your every step. The overweight of your shoe will increase your foot pain. That’s why you should wear lightweight shoes.
The shoe has synthetic overlays for optimal support. The breathable mesh lining creates a comfy and cloudy interior comfort. The shoe has EVA midsole. It built with targeted flex zones. The shoe is good for a wide fit. These best under pronation running shoes may give you painless every day.
- Made of textile and synthetic material
- Features Adidas prime knit upper
- Comes with an engineered knit torsion system
- Provides a stable ride and a locked-down fit
- Features molded heel counter and continental rubber outsole
- Minimum color option
- Runs narrow in size
14. ASICS GEL-Kinsei 6 Overpronation Running Shoe
ASICS Women’s GEL-Kinsei 6 Running Shoe is a synthetic shoe. It is built with 100 percent synthetic material. This woman’s shoe is built with special care for females. It has a rubber sole for stability and proper traction. The shaft of this shoe measures approximately 3 inches from the arch. If you want this height, you can make a try with this shoe.
ASICS Women’s GEL-Kinsei 6 Running Shoe is a running shoe. It is built with FluidFit upper. This upper is featuring multi-directional stretch. Therefore, you can get multi-directional support as well as traction. The mesh upper also provides super comfort.
The shoe features rearfoot as well as forefoot gel cushioning system. You can guess the cushion of this shoe. It has a shock-absorbent Guidance System too. For walking, they are very much suitable. Collect these best underpronation walking shoes for regular use.
- 100% synthetic upper for great durability
- It is a running shoe with Fluid Fit upper
- Features multi-directional stretch mesh upper
- With rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning system
- Have a shock-absorption system
- Not for daily uses
- Limited color options
15. Brooks Beast ’18 Underpronation Running Shoe
The first shoe for under pronation is from Brooks. The last shoe is also from this brand. This Brooks Men’s Beast ’18 is a good shoe for supination. It comes with a rubber sole. Brooks Men’s Beast ’18 can be a great relief for your foot problems.
Brooks Men’s Beast ’18 offers high performance in regular use. With the exceptional response, you can be delighted in your movement. It offers good cushioning and lots of support. It designed to absorb shock. It helps you to get correct foot rolling.
But this shoe may run small. And they are expensive also. These are the main concerns of this shoe. Otherwise, all the features are very much supportive.
- Comes with rubber sole
- Have high performance and exceptional response
- Good cushioning and lots of support
- Design to absorb and correct foot rolling
- Comfortable with mesh upper
- Runs small
List of 15 Best Running Shoes for Underpronation
Finally, we can assure you that; you can get the best shoes for underpronation in our writings. The best shoes on the market are included in one place by this writing. Hopefully, by wearing these shoes, you can enjoy a comfortable movement with your foot pain. It also helps you to remove your foot pain gradually.
- Our Top Picks
- Best Shoes for Underpronation 2020
- 1. Brooks Ghost 11 – Best Running Shoes for Underpronation
- 2. New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v7 Underpronation Shoes
- 3. HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 5 – Best Underpronation Shoes
- 4. ASICS Gel-Nimbus 20 – Good Shoes for Underpronation
- 5. Mizuno Wave Rider 22 – Best Underpronation Running Shoes
- 6. Brooks Glycerin 16 Underpronation Running Shoes
- 7. Saucony Triumph ISO 4 – Best Sneakers for Underpronation
- 8. ASICS Gel-Cumulus 19 Underpronation Running Shoes
- 9. Nike Zoom Vomero 13 Under Pronation Shoes
- 10. Adidas Performance Ultra Boost M Running Shoe
- 11. Saucony Cohesion 9 – Best Athletic Shoes for Underpronation
- 12. Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 – Best Shoes for Overpronation
- 13. Adidas Men’s Speed Trainer 2 – Running Shoes for Overpronation
- 14. ASICS GEL-Kinsei 6 Overpronation Running Shoe
- 15. Brooks Beast ’18 Underpronation Running Shoe
- List of 15 Best Running Shoes for Underpronation
- Final Verdict