The drop foot people are suffering very much in their regular life. For giving them proper support and flexibility, they should wear a special shoe than can minimize the pain. The ankle support for drop foot is very important. The best shoes for drop foot are included in one place by this review.
Let’s dive into the description of the shoes.
- Our Top Picks
- Best Shoes for Drop Foot
- 1. ECCO Women’s Damara Crisscross Flat Sandal
- 2. Hush Puppies Women’s Heaven Slip-On Shoe
- 3. Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear Legend Slip Resistant Enclosed Coil Black Leather Tennis Shoe
- 4. Avia Avi-verge Sneaker
- 5. Vionic Orthaheel Technology Men’s Eli Slip On
- 6. Vionic Men’s Contest Active Lace Up Shoe
- 7. Orthofeet Women’s Chelsea Foot Drop Orthopedic Shoes
- Final Verdict
Our Top Picks
Best Shoes for Drop Foot
1. ECCO Women’s Damara Crisscross Flat Sandal
ECCO is a brand of name and fame at the same time. They have age-old popularity in the footwear industry. This shoe is made of leather. If you are searching for the best shoes for drop foot, it is a perfect one for you. ECCO Women’s Damara Crisscross Flat Sandal is a great shoe for drop foot.
ECCO Women’s Damara Crisscross Flat Sandal is made with a synthetic sole. This sole is so durable for the material of this sole. The shoe has soft and naturally textured uppers. The leather is collected from a fresh source. The shoe gives a luxurious yet casual look with its criss-cross vamp styling.
The shoe provides a supportive fit for its customers. There is a cushioning EVA footbed. It is covered with moisture-wicking microfibre. You can enjoy a microfiber lining soft feel. The more you get a cushion, the more you enjoy your every step.
- Leather upper with synthetic sole combines comfort with proper support
- Soft and comfortable, give a luxurious with the casual look
- provides a supportive fit for safe and secure movement
- Comes with cushioning EVA footbed which is covered with moisture-wicking microfibre
- Features lightweight and flexible with single density PU outsole
- Don’t recommend for a narrow foot
- Price is high
2. Hush Puppies Women’s Heaven Slip-On Shoe
Hush Puppies Women’s Heaven Slip-On Shoe is another leather shoe for drop foot. It is a 100% leather shoe. This women’s shoe is specially designed for various foot problems like drop foot, plantar fasciitis, etc. This is a stylish shoe with proper comfort.
Hush Puppies Women’s Heaven Slip-On shoe has a synthetic sole. The shaft of the shoe is measured approximately not applicable from the arch. The heel portion is measured approximately 1 inch. It is a leather loafer. It is featuring a double-stitched apron toe. The toe comes with elastic insets.
The shoe features HP02 Flex technology. It gives flexibility and safety to its wearer. The brand of the shoe offers superior quality. It makes this shoe highly durable and with excellent quality.
- 100% leather material with durable synthetic sole
- The shaft is measured approximately not applicable from arch
- The leather loafer is featuring double-stitched apron toe
- comes with elastic insets at the entry to give proper traction
- offers HP02 Flex technology
- Toe box is too narrow
- Limited color options
3. Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear Legend Slip Resistant Enclosed Coil Black Leather Tennis Shoe
Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear Men’s Legend Slip Resistant shoe in one of the best shoes for drop foot in the market. It is a leather shoe that is designed with proper comfort and flexibility. The shoe comes with rubber sole. There is a patented coil in the heel portion. It can reduce the impact by 50%.
By reducing foot pain, leg pain and back pain; this shoe can be a great option for the problematic foot. It is built-in rigid orthotic protection. It can support your foot by eliminating foot pain in different joints. There is an extra cushioning layer that is added to the front of the shoe.
This shoe can help you to protect your foot and toes. There are a wide toe box and forefoot flex line. A rocker bottom of this shoe can create a flexible and comfortable movement.
- The shoe protects and supports the foot, help to eliminate foot pain like plantar fasciitis
- For easy movement, extra cushioning is added in the front of the shoe
- A wide toe box, forefoot flex line, and a rocker bottom
- can create natural walking motion removing foot pain and pressure
- An extra half size insert is provided for a flexible and comfortable
- Too much pricey
- Only black in color
4. Avia Avi-verge Sneaker
Now we describe a 100% synthetic shoe which is good enough for drop foot. With rubber sole, the shoe creates amazing stability as well as durability. Avia Women’s Avi-verge Sneaker is a flexible one for women. This sneaker can be a great choice with its comfort and design.
The shaft of this shoe is measured approximately low-top from arch. It is built with lightweight and durable synthetic leather. There is a memory foam sockliner. The midsole of this shoe is an EVA midsole. The outsole is a rubber outsole.
With synthetic and breathable uppers design along with a customizable lace-up system, this shoe is an excellent one. The shoe has ample toe room. The depth inside the shoe can be perfect for your own orthotics.
- 100% synthetic along with rubber sole
- Shaft is measured approximately low-top from arch
- Offers joy in movement by lightweight and durable synthetic leather
- Comes with MEMORY foam sockliner
- EVA midsole offers midfoot comfort and rubber outsole gives stability
- Size may vary
- Limited color and design option
5. Vionic Orthaheel Technology Men’s Eli Slip On
Vionic Orthaheel Technology Men’s Eli Slip-On is a great shoe from Vionic. As vionic has the capability to design amazing shoes with proper support, this shoe also carries that quality. It is a men shoe built with a combination of mesh and suede material.
Vionic Orthaheel Technology Men’s Eli Slip-On has a rubber sole for stability and traction. The mesh and suede upper ensure comfort. It allows a user to walk easily even for a long time.
This shoe comes with the Eli slip-on boasts fly style. It can suit for all seasons. But they are expensive to afford. This is the bad side of this shoe. Sometimes, it may break for regular and heavy uses. Keep in mind all the features.
- Mesh and suede upper for maximum comfort
- Rubber sole for durability and stability
- with Eli slip-on boasts fly style
- suitable one for all season long.
- Too much expensive
- Not so durable
6. Vionic Men’s Contest Active Lace Up Shoe
This is our second shoe from Vionic. This brand has reached the customer’s needs properly that most of the users like their products. Vionic Men’s Contest Active Lace Up Shoe is a mesh upper shoe. It can keep up to pace with the comfortable and the support.
Vionic Men’s Contest Active Lace Up Shoe has removable dual-density EVA insoles. It is added to help in support while you are moving. The insoles are added by a certified podiatrist which is great news for the customers. It can ensure the support to your feet.
The shoe is built with top-quality. The company includes its own technology for the maximum support of the users. It can give support to the three major pressure joints. The shoe has a proper room. It can help to accommodate personal orthotics inserts. Thus, this shoe can be a great option for comfort and support seekers.
- Mesh upper for comfort with rubber sole
- Comes with removable dual-density EVA insoles
- Features comfortable Contest Active Lace-Up.
- designed to support at all major three pressure points
- Size may vary
- Not so durable
7. Orthofeet Women’s Chelsea Foot Drop Orthopedic Shoes
This last one shoe is designed with innovative comfort features and other necessary supports. Orthofeet Women’s Chelsea Foot Drop Orthopedic Shoes is a leather shoe. It comes with a premium orthotic insole for the drop foot. With the anatomical arch support, this shoe is very much supportive of the extra support needed for people.
There is a cushioning heel pad. It confirms the proper flexibility as you can walk easily. It helps to enhance comfort in many portions of the foot. It also helps to remove pain at the heel, knee, hips and lower back. Thus, the shoe can be a perfect one for not only drop foot but also plantar fasciitis, plantar fibroma, etc.
The Ortho-Cushion System of this shoe is also very unique. it is built with biomechanically engineering. It is helped to alleviate your regular pain. But the shoe is too pricey. This is a great concern. But the money turns into an investment because it is so much supportive.
- Leather upper with a premium orthotic insole
- Comes with anatomical arch support
- Ortho cushion system for lightweight and air cushioning softness
- biomechanically engineered to minimize stress
- help to enhance stability along with facilitating foot motion
- Too much pricey
- Only black color available
The best shoes for drop foot should be very soft, cushioned and comfortable. All the shoes that we described in this writing are very much comfortable for drop foot. Because we find them with the special quality for drop foot. Hopefully, we will be helpful in this review.