The CNA, which stands for Certified Nursing Assistant, is a tough job that requires lots of standing up and lots of walking through the aisle of the hospital. So it is essential to think about your foot care in everyday life.
Table of Best CNA Shoes
CNA work in hospitals that require them to have the most comfortable shoes. Imagine a CNA in tall heels? Are they comfortable? Remember, if they look tired or gloomy at work, it affects your bottom line.
This review explores the best shoes for CNA that every CNA should consider. Know what to check for when purchasing server shoes. Keep in mind things like durability, stability, style, grip, and overall comfort.
Since most of the CNAs are taking long walks in the hospital, they need to be lower than the median shoes to provide better traction and comfort. Not to mention that these shoes should have a professional look and make you use them in leisure time as well as contributing to your budget.
Why You Need a Good Pair of CNA shoes?
The best shoes for CNA are needed to protect you from mild impacts at work and give you better balanced when required. Given the fact that the hospital is a dangerous place to work, the CNAs need all the protection they can take from their shoes.
The shoes require Anti-skid abilities since hospital aisles may become slippery from times to times and provoke severe injuries to the CNAs. Most importantly, they need to have comfortable insoles to keep the CNAs feet in great shape so that they can last for longer shifts.
How to Choose Perfect Cna Shoes?
The perfect CNA shoes are those who fit your personal needs and match your expectations in terms of style as well. You need to choose them carefully to ensure that they are not over-pressuring your foot arches area. This can be done by selecting shoes that have a modern lacing system that consists of a single strap.
Moreover, you should find the perfect size that fits your footbed and, most importantly, finds shoes that have a removable insole. This is important since you need to wash your insoles every week to ensure proper hygiene in a highly sterilized environment like the hospital.
Features of Best Shoes for CNA?
There are many features associated with the use of the best shoes for CNAs, and these are:
- Perfect fit. Can make up to 50% of your decision to be serious about it
- More room for toe finger. This is crucial for letting them move freely and provide better balance.
- Better grip. You always need all the grip you can find to ensure you stand up all the time.
- Improved cushioning. This is important to keep you comfortable when standing up all-day.
Benefits of Best Shoes for CAN
As you can see, there are a lot of benefits that the best shoes for CANs can give to you. First, you feel secure at work, which is valuable by both employees and employers. Then you never find yourself tired during the work shift.
Not to mention, that you can better serve the patients since part of the energy spent on walking and standing is coming back to you. Your feet deserve the best treatment and these shoes can provide it to you whether you are a registered nurse or a CNA that are equally important and hard to perform.
10 Best CNA Work Shoes
1. Dansko Women’s Professional Clog – Best CNA Shoes
Looking for nurse aide shoes isn’t so easy a task. We offer Dansko Women’s Professional Clog as our top choice as the best shoes for CNA. It is a 100% leather shoe with a durable polyurethane sole. With leather and fabric uppers, this shoe is very soft and breathable. It allows proper airflow through the shoe.
Dansko Women’s Professional Clog features a padded instep collar. It adds comfort when the wearer is walking. The roomy reinforced toe box of this shoe is very much supportive of toe protection. It gives a “wiggle room” as you can become flexible and delighted in your working place.
As a CAN worker has to be busy with their patient, the best shoes for CNA should be that much support and flexibility. Hopefully, this shoe provides all these qualities.
- Features 100% leather material with a polyurethane sole
- Comes with a padded instep collar for maximum comfort
- Features roomy reinforced toe box to offer protection of your toes
- Gives proper foot support by PU outsole with rocker bottom
- Provides shock absorption along with wide heel strike
- Tight on the top
- Size may differ
- Leather and or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of "wiggle room" for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
2. Skechers Sport Women’s Loving Life CNA Shoes
Now, it goes with a shoe made with 100% faux leather and mesh fabric. The shoe is Skechers Sport Women’s Loving Life Memory Foam Fashion Sneaker. This sneaker is very lightweight and excellent in the cushion. It is a slip-on sneaker designed with breathable and soft mesh construction.
With memory foam insoles, this shoe allows good air-flow. Thus, the wearer can be sweat-free and odor-free. Moreover, the flex groove outsole keeps the wearer stable and confident. These nurse aide shoes are very stylish also. You can attract others easily by wearing this stylish sneaker.
Finally, this shoe has a huge color edition and the price is affordable. So, don’t hesitate to pick this shoe and enjoy your day.
- Made of 100% faux leather and mesh fabric
- Rubber sole makes the durable and stable
- Made with breathable mesh construction to offer excellent cushioning
- Memory foam insole allows soft as well as breathable movement
- Stable and secured step on assuring by flex groove outsole
- Way too big
- Not for walking a long time
- Slip-on sneaker with breathable mesh construction
- Memory foam insole
- Flex groove outsole
3. Nurse Mates Women’s Dove Oxford – Best Shoes for CNA Work
Nurse Mates Women’s Dove Oxford is a famous shoe, especially among the nurses, doctors and CNA workers. This soft shoe is made with 100% leather. With shock-absorbing as well as EVA unit bottom, this shoe comes with comfort and support perfectly. It is durable and slip-resistant also as it has slip-on rubber inserts.
There is an outer heel shell in this shoe. It has a polyurethane core. This portion can offer powerful and shock-absorbing protection. Therefore, a user can get the full capability to pass all day comfortably. The stain-resistant leather upper provides unparalleled softness.
These shoes for CNA work are very attractive and updated. Pick it quickly if you are in want.
- Comes with shock-absorbing and EVA unit bottom
- Features durable, stable and slip-resistant rubber inserts
- Outer heel shell provides powerful and shock-absorbing protection
- Made of stain-resistant and soft leather upper for unparalleled softness.
- Features sockliner, EVA insole, steel shank and EVA outsole.
- Only black and white in color
- May run large
- Shock-absorbing EVA unit bottom features durable, slip-resistant rubber inserts.
- Outer heel shell has a polyurethane core that delivers powerful, shock-absorbing protection.
- Stain-resistant leather upper offers durability and unparalleled softness.
- Leather upper, upper lining / sockliner, latex / EVA insole, EVA midsole, steel shank, EVA outsole.
4. Naturalizer Women’s Marianne Nurse Aide Shoes
Naturalizer Women’s Marianne Sneaker is another popular shoe that we found in many can shoe review. These shoes for nursing assistants have 100% leather upper which offers perfect breathability and comfort. With many other features, it becomes a good option for can workers.
Naturalizer Women’s Marianne Sneaker supplies extra cushioning. A breathable lining makes the shoe more comfortable. It has a flexible sole. The interesting feature is, this slip-on can keep you stylish and supportive at the same time. The manufacturer built it with Naturalizer N5 contour technology.
You can enjoy a smooth movement with this shoe. For easy and hassle-free daily life, you can purchase this shoe.
- 100% leather material makes the shoe soft, light and breathable
- Synthetic sole offers waterproof as well as long-lasting user experience
- Shaft is measured approximately low to top from arch
- Made with extra cushioning along with a breathable lining
- Flexible sole keeps the wearer easy, stable and confident
- Not so durable
- Sizing problem
5. Alegria Women’s Keli – Best Shoes for Nursing Assistants
Alegria shoes are some of the highest rated shoes in the footwear industry. Their shoes are stylish, comfortable and affordable also. We offer this Alegria Women’s Keli Professional shoe which is one of the best shoes for CNA work. With many user-friendly features, it can go amazingly with any can worker.
This leather shoe has leather upper and lining. The rubber sole of this shoe is perfect for a busy can worker. There are double elastic gores in this shoe. It is added for easy on-and-off. The stain-resistant upper allows you to use it in wet situations also. The suede leather insoles provide soft feeling in every step. The slip-resistant outsole keeps the wearer supportive for all day.
- Leather shoe, great for stay on foot all-day
- Offers right amount of support and stability by the rubber sole
- Double elastic gores offer easy put-on and put-off
- Made of stain-resistant upper and leather lining
- Suede leather insole and slip-resistant outsole gives internal and external comfort
- Unprofessional look
- Not flat
- Double elastic gores for easy on-and-off
- Leather upper and lining
- Stain-resistant upper
- Suede leather insole
6. SoftWalk Women’s Meredith – Best Shoes for Medical Assistants
SoftWalk Women’s Meredith Clog is a synthetic shoe made for the service profession by people like nurses, waiters or some other people. This clog style footwear has a synthetic sole. If you are looking for a flat shoe, this shoe is perfect for you. The platform of this shoe is measured approximately 0.25 inches.
This slip-on shoe has a roomy toe portion. It features a new bottom from Softwalk. It is an ultralight and flexible sole. So, it helps to return energy in each step. The classic clog is perfect for the profession which needs to be very busy all day.
- Made with synthetic leather upper and synthetic sole
- Not so high as the platform measurement is 0.25 inch
- Feel comfortable and happy with a dual-density footbed
- Featuring slip-resistant and gripping rubber pad system to provide spring
- Slip on closure style shoe for working formal place like cna
- Not right fit
- Material isn’t durable
- Lightweight EVA sole with molded water and oil slip resistant
- Super-comfortable dual-density footbed with arch support
7. Crocs Women’s Mercy – Good Shoes for CNA
Crocs is one of the growing manufacturers who are producing some stylish, comfortable and appealing shoes for various professions. Most of their shoes are affordable and comfortable. This Crocs Women’s Mercy Work Clog is a 100% Croslite shoe. With a pivoting heel strap, it delivers a more secure fit.
These shoes for nursing assistants have soft and comfortable insoles. This shoe displays substantial innovation in the footwear industry. The material of this shoe is soft and lightweight. With superior-gripping as well as non-marking shoes, it can be a good option for can workers. Moreover, it is so cheap so that you can easily afford it.
- 100% Croslite shoe comes with so cheap rate
- Quality material enables the shoe to be comfortable, lightweight and superior
- Synthetic sole ensures proper support and durability
- Heel is measured approximately 1 inch
- Comes with pivoting heel strap for providing a more secure fit
- Limited arch support
- Not for long shift
- "W" On the Sole refers to "Women", not "Wide". Pivoting heel strap for a more secure fit
8. Klogs USA Women’s Geneva Slip-On Working Shoes for Nurses
Klogs USA Women’s Geneva Slip-On Shoe is also a leather shoe. It is made of 100% pure leather. With its synthetic sole and removable insole, it offers optimal support and stability. But it is not for all-day support. But for regular use, it is an awesome shoe.
Klogs USA Women’s Geneva Slip-On Shoe is a slip-resistant shoe. That’s why the wearer can save him/her in slippery situations. The customers say that it is a great shoe which provides the feeling of walking barefoot. With stylish and easy usage, it can meet up your demands hopefully.
- Very much soft and lightweight with 100% leather material
- Comes with synthetic sole and removable insole
- It is very lightweight to use in a regular workplace
- Stylish, easy to use and comfortable for daily life
- Offers better barefoot support and comfort.
- No arch support
- Lack of shock absorption
9. Brooks Women’s Ghost 12 Running Shoes
The shoes for medical assistants can be a running shoe also. Because some running shoes have such quality to offer both support and comfort for other professions like nurses, doctors, etc. we recommend this Brooks Women’s Ghost 12 Running Shoe as it has such capability.
It is a lightweight shoe that offers a smooth ride. Without sacrificing cushioning, this shoe provides neutral support and comfort. It has the right amount of softness. Without losing durability and responsiveness, it is a great shoe for cna.
- Great lightweight shoe for smooth and comfortable movement
- Comes with high energizing cushioning for ideal support
- Designed with BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning
- Gives excellent softness without losing support and responsiveness
- Great for working place, supportive enough and comfy
- Too much expensive
- Size may vary
- Surface: Road. Differential: 12mm. Engineer mesh upper with 3D Print synthetic overlays offers a...
- It is a smooth ride ahead with the easy flexibility, long-lasting durability, and reliable outsole...
- Predecessor: Ghost 11.
- Support Type: Neutral.
10. Sanita Women’s Professional Oil – Best Shoes for CNA Job
Last but not least, we recommend this Sanita Women’s Professional Oil Closed Leather Clog. This leather shoe has a high heel. If you are looking for a high heel while you are working as a can, this shoe is perfect for you. The heel is measured approximately 2 inches.
The material of these shoes for medical assistants is WR Oil Leather. It is built with innovative design and standards. It is easy to use and the users feel comfortable to walk. But this shoe is expensive. And if you want to use this shoe all day, it isn’t that comfortable. Otherwise, it is a good shoe for regular use.
- Made of pure and soft leather
- Synthetic sole indicates about its support and stability
- Heel is measured approximately 2 inches
- Standard shoe for working anywhere
- Attractive and colorful shoe
- Little bit expensive
- Not comfortable for all long
- Width: Regular
- Heel Height :1.75 in
- Country of origin: Poland
- Material: WR Oil Leather
Features to Choose The Best Shoes for CNA
Before purchasing the best CNA shoes, you should know some qualities which should be present in your shoe. It helps to get the best shoe easily within some minutes. Follow our suggestions to pick the best.
Type of Shoe
It is very much important to know the type of shoe. Type of the shoe means what type of support it offers. Like walking shoes, running shoes, cross-training shoes and so on. For CNA workers walking shoes are best rather than any other shoe. Running shoes are preferable. But you do pick the best.
There is no sacrifice about comfort when you are a nurse. Because you have to be on your foot most of your working time. There is a lot of lifting, rush and many other responsibilities to do. So, don’t sacrifice your comfort. Collect a comfortable and lightweight shoe.
Another consideration is to pick a durable shoe for CNA workers. It is very important. If a shoe breaks all of a sudden, nothing can be worse than that. So pick a durable shoe with a durable outsole for getting that much support also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Shoes Do Nurses Recommend?
Ans: Dansko Women’s Professional Clog, Alegria Women’s Debra Slip-On, Crocs Women’s Mercy Work Clog, Skechers Sport Memory FoamSneaker, Skechers Sport Women’s Sneaker, etc. are some of the best shoes for nurses. You can find them on many of the reviewer’s list.
Q. What Are the Best Shoes to Wear If You Are on Your Feet All Day?
Ans: It is an obvious thing that the shoes which are easy to use, easy to carry and comfortable to walk are best for using all day. There are lots of shoes which can be used all day long. But the best shoes are New Balance 998 Women’s Walking Shoe, Brooks Ghost Running Shoe, MBT Rocker Bottom Shoes, Ziera Innes Women’s Strap Sandal, Aetrex Jillian Women’s Low Wedge Sandal.
Q. Can Cnas Wear Crocs?
Ans: Definitely, They can wear Crocs shoes. Crocs have enough support and quality to offer you the best comfort.
Q. What Shoes Do Most Nurses Wear?
Ans: Most nurses use shoes that are lightweight, supportive, and easy to put-on and put-off. As it is a dedicated professional, They need to be flexible in their work.
The best shoes for CNA aren’t similar to other shoes. They have some different patterns of support and comfort. Our list enlists the top ten best shoes for them. Check out the list carefully to find the best pair of shoes for you or your relatives.
- Table of Best CNA Shoes
- Why You Need a Good Pair of CNA shoes?
- How to Choose Perfect Cna Shoes?
- Features of Best Shoes for CNA?
- Benefits of Best Shoes for CAN
- 10 Best CNA Work Shoes
- 1. Dansko Women’s Professional Clog – Best CNA Shoes
- 2. Skechers Sport Women’s Loving Life CNA Shoes
- 3. Nurse Mates Women’s Dove Oxford – Best Shoes for CNA Work
- 4. Naturalizer Women’s Marianne Nurse Aide Shoes
- 5. Alegria Women’s Keli – Best Shoes for Nursing Assistants
- 6. SoftWalk Women’s Meredith – Best Shoes for Medical Assistants
- 7. Crocs Women’s Mercy – Good Shoes for CNA
- 8. Klogs USA Women’s Geneva Slip-On Working Shoes for Nurses
- 9. Brooks Women’s Ghost 12 Running Shoes
- 10. Sanita Women’s Professional Oil – Best Shoes for CNA Job
- Features to Choose The Best Shoes for CNA
- Frequently Asked Questions