The best shoes for bartenders need some special features and functionality. With the right pair of shoes, a user can keep himself safe and comfortable. That, why to purchase the right pair of shoes is very much important for any profession. Here we talk about the bartender’s shoe.
If you are looking for the best work shoes for bartenders, this is the right place you come. In this writing, we include the best bartending shoes in the market in one place. Hopefully, you will be benefitted.
Our Top Picks
Best Shoes for Bartenders
1. Dansko Wynn Slip-On Clog
Dansko is one of the most famous and stylish brands in the industry of footwear. These shoes can be listed as the best work shoes for bartenders for their awesome quality. This leather shoe has a synthetic sole. This sole offer durability and stability for the bartenders. Dansko Men’s Wynn Slip-On Clog is one of the top-rated shoes for bartenders.
Dansko Men’s Wynn Slip-On Clog’s platform is measured approximately 0.75 inches. This leather shoe offers proper airflow so that the user can become comfortable. If you have sweaty feet there is no concern with this shoe.
This slip-on clog comes with many more features. It is featuring dual goring insets padded collar. These inserts give amazing comfort. Thus, you can feel a proper cushion in your working time. The contoured footbed offers perfect support. Collect these best shoes for bartenders and enjoy your time in the bar.
- 100% leather upper for breathability
- Synthetic sole for proper stability
- Platform measures approximately 0.75
- Comes with dual goring insets padded collar
- Contoured footbed for maximum comfort
- Too much expensive
- Limited color option
2. MOZO Women’s Maven Food Service Shoe
- Slip-resistant traction by Shoes For Crews
- Water-resistant, full-grain leather upper
- Elastic goring for a slip-on style
- Gel insoles for fit and cushioning
If you are looking for the best shoes for female bartenders, this one is best for you. This shoe is formed MOZO. This brand is a great brand for the shoe. This MOZO Women’s Maven Food Service Shoe makes with 100% canvas upper. Canvas is a good material for the shoe. Because it offers durability.
MOZO Women’s Maven Food Service Shoe is a synthetic sole shoe. This sole offer stability to the wearers. This is a slip resistant shoe. So, you can keep yourself protected. The traction of this shoe is awesome. It provides proper support to move frequently.
It is a water-resistant shoe. There is an elastic goring that is added for a slip-on style. These best shoes for bartenders also come with gel insoles. They are built for optimal fit and cushioning. There are optional laces. They offer a classic sneaker look.
- 100% canvas upper with a synthetic sole
- Slip-resistant traction gives flexibility in movement
- Water-resistant with full-grain leather upper
- Features gel insoles for perfect fit and cushioning
- Optional laces give a classic sneaker look
- Not so stylish and versatile
- May fit wide for someone
3. Red Wing Heritage 6″ Moc-W Boot
Red Wing Heritage Women’s 6″ Moc-W Boot is another shoe for bartenders. You can find them in many reviews. This is a leather shoe. The leather upper ensures the cushion and comfort for the bartenders. This shoe has a rubber sole. This sole gives proper stability and durability.
Red Wing Heritage Women’s 6″ Moc-W Boot is a full-grain leather shoe. The shaft of this shoe is measured approximately 5 inches from the arch. These best shoes for female bartenders offer excellent cushion. This shoe also offers durability with Steel-Toe. This toe keeps you protected also.
This shoe comes with superior quality. There is no doubt about the material of this shoe. It is a slip resistant shoe. So, it can keep you protected in your work.
- Leather upper and rubber sole
- Full grain leather offers excellent cushion
- Offers durability with Steel-Toe
- Comes with superior quality
- Slip resistant to keep protected
- Not so attractive
- Size may vary
4. Dr. Martens Men’s Rivet Steel Toe Leather Work Boots
- The Dr. Martens® Work Bolt ST shoe keeps you steady on your feet with excellent support and slip...
Dr. Martens Men’s Rivet Steel Toe Leather Work Boots is one of the best shoes for bartenders. It is a leather shoe. Dr. Martens is a special brand which focuses on the comfort of their users most importantly. This work boot keeps the wearers safe and steady of their feet.
Dr. Martens Men’s Rivet Steel Toe Leather Work Boot has a Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) sole. This sole offers perfect and supreme support on every step. This boot comes with excellent support and slip resistance quality. You can get the proper support in your every step on the bar. It can protect you from the slippery condition on the bar. Thus, it becomes the best work shoes for bartenders.
The world-famous brand is working over 60 years for offering support and comfort through their shoes. This shoe comes to use in the bartender workplace. It has all the right features. But this shoe is so pricey. but those who purchase them will not be disappointed at all.
- Leather upper with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) sole
- Keeps you steady and safe on your feet
- Comes with excellent support and slip resistance feature
- Stylish, iconic and durable
- Steel-Toe with superior Quality
- Slip resistant
- Expensive to afford
- May feel heavy
5. Crocs Men’s and Women’s On The Clock Work Slip Resistant Work Shoe
Crocs is another brand for footwear who are very much famous in the market. Their shoes are very stylish and affordable at the same time. They have worldwide customers so that you can guess about the product and the quality of their shoes. Crocs Men’s and Women’s On The Clock Work Slip Resistant Work Shoe is a unisex shoe.
This shoe is 100% man-made. This shoe has a synthetic sole. It offers the stability and support you need. These best work shoes for bartenders have an enclosed toe. The toe and the heel meet workplace standards. The shoe fits are relaxed. With the tapered fit in the back, it offers a secure fit.
There is enhanced arch support. It can add maximum comfort. It has Crocs Lock slip-resistant tread. There is a contoured molded drop-in footbed in this shoe. With moisture-wicking liners, this shoe provides foot protection. They can be said as the best shoes for female bartenders.
- 100% man made and synthetic sole
- Offers enclosed toe and heel
- Fit is relaxed which ensures a secure fit
- Help to enhance arch support
- Having Crocs lock slip-resistant tread
- Can get smelly
- Air circulation may not proper
6. Birkenstock Unisex Professional A 630 Clog
- Rubber sole
- Made in Germany - Brand with the Tradition of Birkenstock since 1774
- Removeable footbed
There is nothing to say about Birkenstock. Because they have worldwide fame and popularity. Their shoes are capable to meet up with the customer’s demand. Birkenstock Unisex Professional A 630 Clog is a famous shoe also. For bartenders, it is very much cushioned and supportive.
Birkenstock Unisex Professional A 630 Clog has a polyurethane upper. There is a rubber sole in this shoe. This sole fives proper traction and flexibility in movement. That’s why a bartender can move easily in his working place. So, he can happily serve his customers.
There is a removable footbed in this shoe. It can be cleanable. But there is a problem. It is not a slip-resistant shoe. So, you may face a slippery condition uncomfortable. And the price rate of this shoe is very high. It is another concern of this shoe.
- Polyurethane upper with rubber sole
- Brand with the Tradition of Birkenstock since 1774
- Removeable footbed for flexibility in use
- Can be cleanable up to 60-Â¦C
- May not slip resistant always
- Price is high
7. Merrell Moab 2 Mid Tactical Waterproof Boot
The last shoe we describe is a fabric and leather shoe. It is Merrell Moab 2 Mid Tactical Waterproof Boot Women’s shoe. This is a Merrell product. It is an imported shoe. This tactical waterproof boot offers easy movement in many situations.
There are reliable protection and cushioned support in this shoe. It can keep you comfortable. You can be steady on your feet all day long in your working place.
The durability of this shoe is awesome. If you have wide feet, these are definitely for you. The shoe has also slip-resistance quality. Thus, you can enjoy your movement even in slippery conditions. Enjoy this shoe in bar time.
- Fabric, Leather, Ripstop
- The waterproof boot offers easy movement,
- Provides reliable protection with cushioned support
- Can keep comfortable and steady all day long.
- Durable with slip-resistant quality
- A little bit high in price
- Size may vary
List of 7 Best Bartending Shoes
A bar is a place where too many people go. It is a crowded place, generally. Therefore, the workers of a bar should need a supportive shoe to work there comfortably. It is not so easy to find out the best shoe for them. In our review, we want to help them. Our review will help them a lot.
Read all the reviews carefully and find out the best shoe for you. Let us know about your experience of shopping.
- Our Top Picks
- Best Shoes for Bartenders
- 1. Dansko Wynn Slip-On Clog
- 2. MOZO Women’s Maven Food Service Shoe
- 3. Red Wing Heritage 6″ Moc-W Boot
- 4. Dr. Martens Men’s Rivet Steel Toe Leather Work Boots
- 5. Crocs Men’s and Women’s On The Clock Work Slip Resistant Work Shoe
- 6. Birkenstock Unisex Professional A 630 Clog
- 7. Merrell Moab 2 Mid Tactical Waterproof Boot
- List of 7 Best Bartending Shoes
- Final Verdict